The quality approach
A major commitment !
Brabant’s ambition is to succeed in all its activities for the greatest benefit of all parties concerned: customers, agents, partners and suppliers. Therefore, since 1994, the Group has been fully committed to a certification approach in order to maximize its companies’ management system. All companies now benefit from the integrated Quality ISO 9001: 2008 certification, Environment ISO 14001: 2004, and for certain companies, Safety OHSAS 18001: 2007.
Brabant’s main concern is customer satisfaction and our principal commitment is to provide quality products, solutions and services. Furthermore, this has been fully acknowledged by our customers.
To this end, we have fixed certain objectives and have set up an organization and efficient processes enabling us to offer our customers “tailor-made” solutions, whilst, at the same time, continually working on improvement.
This quality policy is based on :
- The skills of our committed employees who are continually undergoing training.
- A high-performance production tool.
- Daily inspections of in-coming and out-going products as well as products in the process of being manufactured in our factories.
- Setting up total quality tools (5S, TPM*, etc.).
- The strong values of the Group, such as resourcefulness and flexibility.
Our aim is for operational excellence.
*Total Productive Maintenance